Sunday, December 21, 2008

I met YB Khalid and Tuan Guru Nik Aziz last night

I was there, where the Ceramah took place.

I wanted to first, see Tuan Guru in person. Tuan Guru is one of the person I admire not because he is Menteri Besar of Kelantan, not because he is the Spiritual Leader of PAS, but as a person who practice Islam and truly reflect what Islam is all about - fairness to all.

Perhaps many may say that Tuan Guru sometime made controversial statements that fear non-muslim. To me, if Tuan Guru speaks from his heart, his caring for people who he believe Islam, will be the solution to all problems. Put yourself in his perspective, and you would probably do the same if you care of the humankind.

I was there not only wanted to listen to him, but also to pray for his health. Knowing he is rushing all his way from Kelantan to Bandar Tasik Puteri, the long journey may be too taxing for an elderly person. I wish he is in good health.

Another person I would like to meet there is YB Khalid. I have been following his blog nearly everyday, and last night, I see him in person, speak to the crowd.

It was raining right before the ceramah started, downpour in fact. But rain stops 10 minutes before the event scheduled time, i.e. 9:00pm. What a blessing from the Almighty that allows the ceramah to go on, although with slight delay.

The banner of the Ceramah featured Pakatan Rakyat, i.e. PAS, PKR, and DAP. I met a lot of PAS people, some PKR, but I did not spot any DAP guys. I am wondering, what happen to DAP? Shouldn't they be here to show their support? Maybe I was wrong that they did come but I really don't see anyone identifiable.

No comments:

Post a Comment