Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Probably my last letter to DiGi

I am now switching off my main number, will solely rely on WIFI via MiFi powered by either Maxis or U Mobile, means that I am kicking myself off from DiGi Network, since they refused to let me go by incurring charges that is out of my knowledge.

But do remember this:

It is DiGi who denied my access to its network since 1 Feb 2011 and subsequently reinstate while waiting for their process to officially getting me out of DiGi.

Should I not receive any email from DiGi confirming successful port out by the time I reached KL by noon, and cross confirmation from Celcom that I have ported in, then please DiGi, keep my main number, I will ask Celcom to give me a new number and will announce to the world why I was forced to depart with an identity that I have been for the past 7 years.

Until now, no one can give me an exact amount to pay, which I will certainly pay with strong protest. If no amount is given, means I will be forever stuck with DiGi.

DiGi may do anything they wish, I dont hack care anymore. Should I inform you that I am having a new number, then you know that DiGi really love my old number too much that they cannot afford to let the number off their site.

for any of you wanted to know more, here you are:


--------

From: Chin Yau Chia

Subject: Re: * DIG00269SVBZ *

Date: February 22, 2011 12:50:17 AM GMT+08:00

To: Custsvc@digi.com.my


Mr Ravi,


As per our last tele conversation 18 Feb 2011 19:51, that you informed me that everything is done and i shall proceed with porting out.

I was concerned on the unbilled amount that was indicated when I called your call centre earlier. And I told you if need be, I will pay with protest since I cannot be held responsible for undue delay on DiGi's part to clear the path for my porting out.

I have asked several time during the conversation on the exact amount payable since billing cycle is ended 16 Feb 2011. You were not able to give exact figure claiming that the figure not shown up in billed amount.

I have then asked will this cause problem with the porting out, and you said it is taken care off.

No one keeps me updated with the billed amount since then.

Come Monday 21 Feb 2011 20:25, I received 2 smses, one from DiGi denied my port out, and one from Celcom saying that you refused my port out.

I called Celcom and was told that I have exceeded my credit limit and was barred from transferring out until I settle with DiGi in full.

I was shocked as this is not the outcome I was expecting and requesting Celcom to resubmit the port in, and they have done so.

I then called DiGi to find out what's happening, only to know that my account shows an unpaid balance of RM512 plus.

This is to me an insult as I have your prior verbal confirmation above and the actual outcome to be otherwise.

Second call to your centre and they told me that you did a RM400 reverse on my account and current balance should be RM112 plus.

I asked what exactly happening and he told me that you will get back to me Tuesday to sort it out.

I asked if I need to pay, how much exactly I'll need to pay online on the spot to get the porting out done on Monday itself, the date which I have mentioned both on my email to your generic email address and verbally during our last conversation.

Mr saiful told me it was not possible to proceed with porting out on the spot as it was after office hour.

I was not happy with the explanation since I contacted you on the number shown in your SMS which rejected my port out on Monday 20:33 and it is not my fault to delay reporting to you the reject status.

As of this mail, it is already passed 00:00 and it is now Tuesday.

Means DiGi is, in my opinion causing me hardship and undue stress by not proceeding the promised port out time frame.

I wonder what more can I say and this case shall be brought up to attention of your higher management for sure and authority for the benefit of the general public that DiGi has failed to keep up with your words, let alone the pain of going thru the hard time with you since Sept 2010.

As a paying consumer, I believe I have given reasonable time for DiGi to sort things out since December 2010 and what I having from you are disappointment and humiliation, first with high missed calls/dropped calls, followed by unlawful barring my access to your network during
chinese new year eve until 3rd or 4th day of the new year, where I was isolated from the world.

Lastly, humiliation before my choice of carrier Celcom that I have not pay the outstanding which exceeded given limit.

I reserved my rights on any action I deemed fit against you for all these "services" that I have "enjoy" thus far.

From now on, I need no further voice communication from DiGi as it has proven highly unreliable. You should communicate with me solely on email.

Lastly, if you think I should not port out from DiGi for whatever reason, I am willing to give up this number which have been my primary contact for the past 7 years.

I will explain to all my contacts what exactly happening and why I need to change to another number.

Rgds,
Chiacy

Sent from my iPhone

1 comment: