Sunday, May 29, 2011

Numbers for iPad

I think I've underestimate the potential of what can be done on Numbers. It is absolutely amazing, and excellent in many areas compare to conventional spreadsheet apps like Microsoft Excel.

I agree that it lacks of enterprise features such as pulling data directly from data warehouse like Excel or even Open Office. But Number outshines all these conventional spreadsheet apps, which has not been much changed since the day of Lotus 123 and Multiplan.

But for me, I can always get live data by other means and feed it to Numbers, and let Numbers does the rest, including presentation which is an overkill for Excel.

When you start to dig further onto Numbers, you'll know that it is not just another spreadsheet, but spreadsheet with a new life.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment