Friday, July 17, 2009

WHO IS THE MURDERER? ACT OF GOD? AGAIN?


We can predict what will be the outcome.

I am utterly shock of what happened, but I am not surprise that this will be settled with NFA (no further action) since there's "no evidence" (read above).

This is not the first time, and it will never be the last too.

How many death before Malaysian wake up and break away this curse?

Will the "not my business" attitude that solve the problem?

If you are still ignorant, don't care, and "nothing to do with me" kind of attitude, that someone died, not me, not my family, not my friend, SO WHAT?!

May God bless that it will happen to you one day and don't then cry for help as it is what you deserved.


I CURSE YOU ALL
FOR ALLOWING MURDERERS AT LARGE
PRETENDING THAT'S NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS

I CURSE YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment